Contact us to learn more about the industries we serve and our state-of-the-art CNC and steel fabrication capabilities.
Call us: 1.503.653.6300
We fabricate to the highest quality standards. Our customers receive reliability, predictability, performance and quality through their entire project’s fabrication schedule.
The result is outstanding finished product, from the material sourced, to the complete documentation.
Learn more about our
CNC MACHINING FOR HIGH TOLERANCE, COMPLEX FABRICATION PROJECTS
State-Of-The-Art, 5-Axis Positioning, Large-Part CNC Machining.
Vigor (Oregon Iron Works) provides innovative manufacturing services and machining for the aerospace, nuclear, marine, heavy construction, hydroelectric and transportation industries.
Our complex fabrication teams have both the machining and fabrication experience to perform outstanding, large piece work in one location, machining steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, plastics, tooling board or any ferrous or non-ferrous alloy.
Our shops contain state-of-the-art 5-Axis position large part CNC machining equipment, providing unsurpassed performance for parts up to 27.6’ long x 14.7’ wide x 6.8’ high. Our open-sided floor mill with rotary table handles material 105’ long x 144” wide by 8’ high.
- 330,000 square feet of shop space
- CNC machinery capable of machining the smallest parts up to parts over 100’ in length
- Multiple CNC Bridge-Style 5-Axis Position Machining and Milling Centers
- CNC Kinetic Thermal Machining Center on a 24’ x 125’ water table
- Multiple CNC Machine Centers with Live Tooling
- CNC Lathe with Live Tooling
- Multiple CNC Mills from 4’ to 100’
- Multiple CNC Vertical Boring Mills
- CNC Peddinghaus Beam line
- CNC Press Brake and Plate Rolls for forming materials
- Precise Faro laser trackers verify tight dimensions to +/- .0002 in 20’ cube
- Faro laser arm for dimensioning or reverse engineering
- Coordinate Measuring Machine for orthogonal measurement in a three dimensional coordinate system
- Crane capacity up to 85 tons with 35+ feet under hook
- Prototype, Low-Rate or Full-Rate part production
- State-of-the art, climate controlled paint booth
- On site, direct rail and ocean going barge access for delivery service
Supplying high quality, high tolerance machined components since 1944 to the most demanding industries in the world.
Delivering outstanding quality, price, schedule and services for our customers, drives every step of our fabrication. We guide our business with the simple but demanding objective of having satisfied customers and repeat business.
Questions about Vigor’s CNC Machining capabilities?
Contact us to learn more about how our state-of-the-art CNC machining and steel fabrication capabilities can work for you.
Call us at 1.503.653.6300 or click the contact button below.